- Goatee and Badger
- Little Red Barn
- Little Ice Cream and Soda Shoppe
- Boston Pizza
WITHOUT using Pickleball Brackets
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which meal, how many tickets, names of each person attending (if possible)
Follow the email up with an eTransfer (Interac) to email@example.com.
Repas et billets de spectacle
SANS utiliser les supports de Pickleball
Envoyer un courriel à firstname.lastname@example.org en indiquant le repas, le nombre de billets, le nom de chaque personne présente (si possible).
Follow the emFaites suivre le courriel d’un virement électronique (Interac) à email@example.com.
**Snake Lake Brewing Company**
Live Music Thursday 7 pm, Food and outside patio, family friendly
26 Industrial Dr, Sylvan Lake, AB T4S 1P4
Sawback Brewing Co
7023 Johnstone Drive, Red Deer, Alberta T4P 0LP
6610 71 St #5, Red Deer, AB T4P 2Y7
Belly Hop Brewing
8105 Edgar Industrial Dr, Red Deer, AB T4 3R2
5551 45 St, Red Deer, AB T4N 1L2
Wild Brewing Co
5579 47 St #12, Red Deer
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 11am-4pm
6610 71 St, Red Deer,
Hours: Mon-Sun 10am-11pm
Red Hart Brewing
488 McCoy Dr #112, Red Deer County
Hours: Mon-Thus 2pm-8pm, Fri-Sat2pm-10pm, Sun 2pm-6pm
EVENING MEALS & ENTERTAINMENT
Red Deer is pleased to host nightly entertainment and meals for players and volunteers & their spouses at the Nationals this year. See links and information below for more. Our Beer Gardens will be open from 11:30 am to 8:30 pm. The beer gardens will also be the site for our nightly entertainment and meals. Click on the Bands for more information.
Tickets available through the Pickleball Brackets tournament website.
Tue August 10 Welcome BBQ 5:00-7:00 pm
- Meal: 6 oz. patty, bun, well dressed, 2 salads, desserts TBD
- Entertainment: Neil McNairnay
- Host: Nationals 2021 Local Organizing Committee
Free for all tournament participants WHO PRE-REGISTER
Wed August 11 (limit 300) 6:00 pm
- Meal: Beef on a bun, green salad, pasta salad, desserts TBD
- Entertainment: Oddibles
- Host: Pickleball Alberta
- Cost: $15.00 per person by pre-order
Thu August 12 (limit 300) 6:00 pm Bob Ronnie Catering
- Meal: Pulled Pork, Buns and condiments, Honey Garlic Meatballs, Caesar Salad, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Squares.
- Entertainment: Tap 9
- Host: Officials
- Cost: $24 per person by pre-order
Fri August 13 (limit 300) 6:00 pm Bob Ronnie Catering
- Dinner Buffet: Chicken Divine, St. Louis Ribs, Caesar Salad, Macaroni Salad, Broccoli Salad, Baby Carrots, Kernel Corn, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Assorted Rolls, Black Forest Cake, Tropical Fresh Fruit Cake, Coffee, Tea, Punch.
- Entertainment: Dean Ray
- Host: Pickleball Canada
- Cost: $29.00 per person by pre-order
Sat August 14 (limit 300) 6:00 pm Bob Ronnie Catering
- BBQ Buffet: New York Strip Steak, Grilled Chicken Breast, Baked Beans, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato and Toppings, Caesar Salad, Oriental Salad, Greek Salad, Garlic Toast, Assorted Cheese Cake, Assorted Squares, Fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea, Punch
- Entertainment: Groove Ensemble
- Host: Local Organizing Committee in Celebration of the Volunteers for Nationals 2021
- Cost: $32
Our onsite food options will also include daily service food options for players and spectators.
- Food Vendor – Goatee and Badger open 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Food Vendor – Little Red Barn open 11:00 – 1:30 pm
- Ice Cream (Little Ice Cream Shoppe) booth open 11:30-4:30 pm
Heading to Nationals?
WANT TO TUNE-UP AND REFINE YOUR GAME?
If you’re heading to Red Deer and always wanted to attend a clinic with a Pickleball Pro, you’re in luck.
We are pleased to present CHARLES NEUFELDT & KARINA MICHAUD Pickleball Clinics before and after Nationals in Red Deer! See more information below as well as the links to sign up.
TOURNAMENT PREP WITH PICKLEBALL PROS
CHARLES NEUFELDT & KARINA MICHAUD Tournament Prep – 2021 Pickleball Nationals, Sign Up HERE
Join Charles Neufeldt & Karina Michaud in this 3-hour tournament prep session at the Canadian National Pickleball Championships.
Canadian Nationals Pickleball Clinic (Aug 16th-17th)
Join Charles Neufeldt & Karina Michaud in this two-day 6 Hour Clinic at the Canadian National Pickleball Championships. Sign Up Here