More than Pickleball at Nationals
July 6, 2021
EVENING MEALS & ENTERTAINMENT
Red Deer is pleased to host nightly entertainment and meals for players and volunteers & their spouses at the Nationals this year. See links and information below for more. Our Beer Gardens will be open from 11:30 am to 8:30 pm. The beer gardens will also be the site for our nightly entertainment and meals. Click on the Bands for more information.
Tickets available through the Pickleball Brackets tournament website.
Tue August 10 Welcome BBQ 5:00-7:00 pm
- Meal: 6 oz. patty, bun, well dressed, 2 salads, desserts TBD
- Entertainment: Neil McNairnay
- Host: Nationals 2021 Local Organizing Committee
Free for all tournament participants WHO PRE-REGISTER
Wed August 11 (limit 300) 6:00 pm
- Meal: Beef on a bun, green salad, pasta salad, desserts TBD
- Entertainment: Oddibles
- Host: Pickleball Alberta
- Cost: $15.00 per person by pre-order
Thu August 12 (limit 300) 6:00 pm Bob Ronnie Catering
- Meal: Pulled Pork, Buns and condiments, Honey Garlic Meatballs, Caesar Salad, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Fresh Fruit, Assorted Squares.
- Entertainment: Tap 9
- Host: Officials
- Cost: $24 per person by pre-order
Fri August 13 (limit 300) 6:00 pm Bob Ronnie Catering
- Dinner Buffet: Chicken Divine, St. Louis Ribs, Caesar Salad, Macaroni Salad, Broccoli Salad, Baby Carrots, Kernel Corn, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Assorted Rolls, Black Forest Cake, Tropical Fresh Fruit Cake, Coffee, Tea, Punch.
- Entertainment: Dean Ray
- Host: Pickleball Canada
- Cost: $29.00 per person by pre-order
Sat August 14 (limit 300) 6:00 pm Bob Ronnie Catering
- BBQ Buffet: New York Strip Steak, Grilled Chicken Breast, Baked Beans, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato and Toppings, Caesar Salad, Oriental Salad, Greek Salad, Garlic Toast, Assorted Cheese Cake, Assorted Squares, Fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea, Punch
- Entertainment: Groove Ensemble
- Host: Local Organizing Committee in Celebration of the Volunteers for Nationals 2021
- Cost: $32
Our onsite food options will also include daily service food options for players and spectators.
- Food Vendor – Goatee and Badger open 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Food Vendor – Little Red Barn open 11:00 – 1:30 pm
- Ice Cream (Little Ice Cream Shoppe) booth open 11:30-4:30 pm