Residents of the provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia or the Yukon or Northwest Territories are eligible for early registration in this Regional Tournament. Qualified referees from other locations who are willing to referee will also be eligible for early registration.
Early registration opens on April 4, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. CST. pickleballbrackets.com
- Players from all other locations are asked to wait until April 18 at 6:00 p.m. CST to register.
- Registration will close on July 8, 2022 or when the limit of 200 players for each day is reached.
- All participants must be members of Pickleball Canada.
- All players, volunteers, spectators and vendors over the age of 11 will be required to show valid proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status in order to enter the facility. To keep everyone on site as safe as possible, no exceptions to this policy will be allowed.
- Players may enter a maximum of 3 events and may only enter one doubles, one singles and one mixed doubles.
- Registration must be completed online at pickleballbrackets.com
- Enter as a team or look under ‘Players Needing Partners’ to find a partner
- In the case of wait lists, in doubles events – teams will take priority over individuals. Our goal is to accommodate as many people as the schedule will allow – but at the same time have a well-rounded tournament with representation from all skill levels.
- The International Federation of Pickleball rules will apply.
- The tournament ball will be the Onix Fuse, indoor ball, yellow
- Level 1 Referees will be compensated $5 per match; Level 2 Referees $7 per match; Certified Referees $10 per match. Volunteer referees with the appropriate training are also encouraged to referee, space permitting.
Registration online @ pickleballbrackets.com
- Player’s age as of: 12/31/22
- Minimum Age of Player: 12
- Registration Opens for Western Canadians: 04/04/22 at 6:00 p.m. CST
- Registration Opens for All Players: 04/18/22 at 6:00 p.m. CST
- Final Registration Deadline: 07/10/22
- Registration fees – $40.00 plus $15.00 referee surcharge plus $20.00 for each event entered
- Includes complimentary tournament tee shirt
- Registration and event fees are to be paid when you register, however, if you are placed on a waitlist at time of registration, do not pay the registration fee or waitlist event fee until such time as you are moved into the event.
- Players registered in events, will not receive a confirmation email until they have paid, signed the waiver, and have a paid registered partner.