- Skill groups: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and Open (limited to skill level 4.5 and up)
- Age ranges:
- Singles: 12-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+, Open
- Doubles: 12-18,19-34, 35-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+, Open
- Your tournament age is the age you will become in 2021.
- Participants are required to enter at the highest of their current Pickleball Brackets skill rating or UTPR as of the date of registration. If you are not rated, consult with other players and visit the Pickleball Canada website for ratings information.
- Please make sure your player profile accurately reflects your skill rating before registering for this tournament
- Events will be double elimination with each match being best 2 out of 3 games to 11 on the “A” side of the draw. On the “B” side of the draw each match will consist of one game to 15. Players are guaranteed three games.
- The minimum bracket size is eight teams. Age brackets will be combined if the number of entries does not support separating brackets by age.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to place players in their appropriate skill level category and to combine brackets based on registrations.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each (combined) bracket.
Level 1 Referees will be compensated $5 per match; Level 2 Referees $7 per match; Certified Referees $10 per match. Volunteer referees with the appropriate training are also encouraged to referee, space permitting.